14 top professionals representing over 10 countries will speak at the European Consumer Protection Conference
Representatives of EIOPA and Insurance Europe, as well as members of national insurance authorities and re/insurance companies will participate, as speakers, at the 4th edition of the European Consumer Protection Conference.
Thus, the list of speakers that have already confirmed their presence at the event includes well-known insurance professionals:
The debates will focus on consumer environment in the current European regulatory and economic landscape, the upcoming legislative changes that will benefit consumers and users of insurance and private pension products, as well as digitalization and the impact of technological advances in the field of financial services.
- Katja WUERTZ, Head of Unit for Consumer Protection, EIOPA
- William VIDONJA, Head of Conduct of Business, Insurance Europe
- Michael THEILMEIER, Senior Vicepresident, Gen Re Germany
- Matti LEPPALA, Secretary General / CEO, PensionsEurope
- Calin RANGU, Director, ASF - Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania
- Hrvoje PAUKOVIC, Director, Croatian Insurance Bureau
- Janis ABASINS, President, Latvian Insurers Association
- Aysun Yildiz OZER, Deputy Secretary General, Turkish Insurance Association
- Derville ROWLAND, Director General (Financial Conduct), Central Bank of Ireland
- Mirenchu DEL VALLE, Secretary General, Association of Spanish Insurers
- Dr. Michaela WILLERT, Pensions Policies Expert, GDV - German Insurance Association
- Klime POPOSKI, President, Insurance Supervision Agency, Macedonia
- Ermin CENGIC, Secretary General, Association of Insurance Companies in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Desislav DANOV, Head of Organization, Insuretech Sofia
The European Consumer Protection Conference is supported by VIG and EUROINS as Main Partners and it is organized with the support of RECREX.
The event takes place on 22 March in Prague, Czechia, at the Four Seasons Hotel.
Author: Adina TUDOR
Comment this article