Discover the latest trends in customer experience in financial services
How can finance brands deliver outstanding customer experiences, using advanced digital and multi-channel strategies, insight-led data and tech innovations? Discover at the Customer Experiences in Financial Services Conference!
The event gathers 29 well-known speakers representing banks, insurance companies, as well as investment and management organizations, who will talk about customer experience, technology and innovation in the current context, including:
The Customer Experiences in Financial Services Conference takes place on 22 June 2017, at the Cavendish Conference Centre in Central London, being supported by XPRIMM Publications as Media Partner.
- Anthony SCAMMELL, Strategic Service Development Director, Old Mutual Wealth
- Lorna KUJAWA, Assistant Retail Director, NS&I
- Stephen MAGORA, Director Data Analytics, Credit Suisse
- Steve MAILE, Head of Digital, BGL Group - Beagle Street Life Insurance
- Jonathan HEY, Head of User Experience, Nutmeg
- Tim PRITCHARD, Managing Director, Customer Experience, Kantar TNS UK
- Thomas Cowper JOHNSON, Insight Director, ServiceTick Ltd
- Allison WINDON, Global Customer Experience Director, Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality
- Keith BOHANNA, Head of Digital Customer Experience, Bank of Ireland
More details about the program and the registration procedure are available here.
Author: Adina TUDOR
Comment this article