Representatives of SWISS Re, VIG and GEN Re, among the speakers at "IIF 2018 - Motor Insurance - The Innovation Challenge"
Under the impact of technological advances, the motor insurance sector is currently facing one of the most powerful waves of change in its history. Representatives of SWISS Re, VIG, GEN Re, and FIRSS are among the insurance professionals that will analyze this topic at "IIF 2018 - Motor Insurance - The Innovation Challenge".
The event focuses on the inherent challenges brought by the technological innovations for the insurance industry, taking into account the fact that using artificial intelligence, telematics (and other smart devices) and the blockchain technology should be accompanied by a cautious strategy, keeping in mind the legal aspect - present or in preparation for the near future. For example, the legal obligations introduced by GDPR, aimed at safeguarding the rights and freedoms of data subject, might interfere in the process of data collection, storage and use.
Some of the well-known professionals that have already confirmed their presence at the event include:
- Michael THEILMEIER, Senior Vicepresident Gen Re, Germany
- Franz FUCHS, Member of the Managing Board, VIENNA Insurance Group
- Oliver LINDSIEPE, Sales Manager D_A_CH and CEE, FRISS
- Madalin ROSU, President, BAAR - Romanian Motor Insurance Bureau
"IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" takes place on 16 March, 2018, in Vienna, Austria, at the Bristol Hotel.
Registration is FREE OF CHARGE for participants from the following categories, subject to availability:
- professional associations of insurance undertakings and distributors
- consumer associations and consumer representatives
- mass-media representatives
More details are available here.
Book your seat now!
Author: Adina TUDOR
Comment this article