Who are the speakers participating at the "IIF 2018 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - the NatCat challenge and beyond" Conference?
Well-known international speakers, representing companies such as SWISS Re, FLOOD Re, SWISS Re, PERILS and AON Benfield, have already confirmed their participation at the "IIF 2018 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - the NatCat challenge and beyond" Conference.
The list includes:
Taking place on 23 March in Prague, Czechia, the "IIF 2018 - PROPERTY INSURANCE - the NatCat challenge and beyond" Conference brings into debate the NatCat insurance gap, but also the newly developed aspects of the manmade property risks.
- Andy BORD, CEO, FLOOD Re;
- Pavel HUERTA-URIBE, Expert Property EMEA Business Generation, Director | Property & Specialty Underwriting, SWISS Re, Swizerland;
- Nicoleta RADU, PAID, Romania;
- Calin RANGU, Director, ASF - Financial Supervisory Authority, Romania;
- Laurent MONTADOR, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, CCR - Caisse Centrale de Reassurance;
- Dr. Eduard HELD, PERILS AG, Switzerland;
- Sarka CERNA, Business Development Representative, Catastrophe Risk Solutions, Aon Benfield Impact Forecasting;
- Miroslav HRNCIR, Cat Modelling Analyst, Guy Carpenter;
- Aysun Yildiz OZER, Deputy Secretary General, Turkish Insurance Association.
The event will also focus on the role that the latest technologies may play in helping the industry to deal with the current and future challenges, thus better serving its customers.
Author: Adina TUDOR
Comment this article