Why should you attend the "IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" conference?
Are you a CEO, Board Member, President, or Vice-President of an insurance company? Are you a re/insurance professional activating on the motor insurance field, a broker, a lawyer or a loss adjuster? Then you should attend the "IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" conference if you want to:
The list of speakers includes well-known professionals from the re/insurance field:
- Prepare for the technological reshape
- Get in touch with the novelties offered by the information technologies" progress
- Find out about the last claims costs improving solutions
- Share relevant experiences in fraud prevention and detection
- Benefit from the successful motor insurers" experience in improving customer satisfaction
"IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" is a top level environment for exchanging business insights on essential issues of the motor insurance industry, as well as an excellent meeting point with the latest trends in technological innovation. The event is completely organized for and by professionals, ensuring the highest quality program in all aspects.
- Peter BRAUMULLER - Managing Director, FMA - Financial Market Authority, Austria;
- Michael THEILMEIER - Senior Vice-president, Gen Re, Germany;
- Franz FUCHS - Member of the Managing Board, VIENNA Insurance Group;
- Sebastian RISSE - Head Operational Excellence P&C Business, SWISS Re;
- Oliver LINDSIEPE - Sales Manager D_A_CH and CEE, FRISS;
- Richard NATHSCHLAEGER - Managing Director, AUDATEX, Austria;
- Florin GOLOVATIC - Director, Insurance Supervisory Authority (ASF), Romania;
- Madalin ROSU - President, BAAR - Romanian Motor Insurance Bureau;
- Veselin IVANOV ATANASOV - President, NBIFI - National Bureau of Insurance Fraud Investigation, Bulgaria;
- Paul IVAN - Administrator & Executive Director - RECREX;
- Klime POPOSKI - President, Insurance Supervision Agency, Macedonia.
The use of technology in support to better services and operational efficiency, the current status and future challenges in the Green Card system, but also the financial results of the SECEE motor insurance markets in 2017 are just a few of the topics analyzed during the event.
"IIF 2018 - MOTOR INSURANCE - the innovation challenge" takes place in Vienna, Austria, on 16 March, and is supported by VIG, EUROINS and JLT Re as Main Partners, as well as by FRISS and NTT Data as Partners, being also organized with the support of RECREX.
Book your seat now!
Author: Adina TUDOR
Comment this article